Friday, March 03, 2006

February Roundup

Included below are assorted pics from February. Sorry for the delay - I know how important these photos and my insightful captions are to all of you. Well, at least the photos are nice.

At the very bottom of the bunch is the Koko Crater Adventure of February 12th or so. Rar, Hippo, P and Me scaled the crater and had fun doing so.

Then cut to the Hau'ula Beach House Adventure. P's friends T & A from OB came to visit and we went on a weekend getaway - or Holoholo, if you will - to a Hau'ula Beach House on Saturday February 18th.

I came back to town on Sunday the 19th for Auntie C's birthday party at the Elk's.

There's some pics of me surfing Ehukai sandbar snuck in there too. Notice how consipicuously I have to mention that.

Then Team Rar and Hippo and Team Dukiko joined all of us out at Hau'ula. We ended the weekend with a nice brunch on Monday February 20th at the Crouching Lion Inn.

P and I were sad to see our friends go back to OB, but as Adam Sandler's Robot would say, it was "Good Times!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home